TELECONFERENCE MEETING – JANUARY 14, 2021 – 7:30 a.m.
Public teleconference number: 1-866-685-1580 Conference Code: 971-913-4151#
This meeting is being held via teleconference because an in-person meeting is impractical due to the timely nature of the agenda items and the anticipated brevity of this meeting.
A G E N D A1,2
Board Members: Chair; Warren Gall, M.D.; Vice Chair, Ronald J. Kolegraff, M.D.; Secretary: Nikhil Wagle, M.D.; Trudy Caviness; Diane Cortese; Patricia Fasbender, D.O.; Mary Jo Romanco; Joyce Vista-Wayne, M.D.
- Call to order and roll call to establish quorum.
- Vote to approve agenda.
Call for motion to meet in Closed Session pursuant to Iowa Code section 21.5(1) “a,” “d,” and “f” to review investigative reports and other investigative material, and to discuss whether to initiate licensee disciplinary investigations or proceedings.
- Consider Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, Decision & Order for Sharon L. McRae,M.D., file 02-2016-506.
- Consider the Statement of Charges and Statement of Matters Asserted for file 02-2021-001.
- Consider the Confidential Investigative Report for file 02-2019-704.
- Consider licensure for a Permanent License Application for Bushra M.I. Sulieman, M.D.
- Consider licensure for a Permanent License Application for Ian D. Crabb, M.D.
- Consider licensure for a Permanent License Application for Eric L. Goldberg, M.D.
- Consider the Permanent License Application of Vaughan R. Cipperly, M.D., file 02-2020-517.
- Consider the Confidential Investigative Report for file 02-2019-675.
- Vote on closed session cases.
- Update - Legislation regarding hearings was prefiled – new file number 1375DP
- Educational opportunity: IMS COVID-19 Quick Connect Webinar - Friday, January 29 @ 12:00 PM.