Mission: To protect the health and safety of the public through effective licensure and regulation of physicians, acupuncturists, and genetic counselors.
TELECONFERENCE AGENDA - APRIL 20, 2023 at 7:30 A.M.
Board Members: Warren Gall, MD, Chair; Joyce Vista-Wayne, MD, Vice-
Chair; Patricia Fasbender, DO, Secretary; Eugene Cherny, MD; Jason Meyers, MD; Rose Mitchell; Vickie Pyevich, MD; Chad Stadsvold, DO
Members of the public may participate in the open session via Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 898 5300 6772
Join via phone: 1-312-626-6799
The Board may address agenda items out of sequence to accommodate persons appearing before the Board or to aid in the efficiency or effectiveness of the meeting.
Thursday, APRIL 20, 2023
- Call meeting to order and roll call to establish quorum.
CLOSED SESSION (ROLL CALL): Motion to go into closed session pursuant to Iowa Code section 21.5(1)(a), to review or discuss records which are required or authorized by state or federal law to be kept confidential; pursuant to Iowa Code section 21.5(1)(d), to discuss whether to initiate licensee disciplinary investigations or proceedings; and pursuant to Iowa Code section 21.5(1)(f), to discuss the decision to be rendered in a contested case conducted according to the provisions of chapter 17A.
- Discussion of Notice of Hearing & Statement of Charges.
- Motion to move into open session.
- Vote on closed session agenda items.
- Vote to delegate authority to Administrative Law Judges to make initial rulings on prehearing matters in contested cases.