TELECONFERENCE MEETING – March 11, 2021 – 7:30 a.m.
Public teleconference number: 1-866-685-1580 Conference Code: 971-913-4151#
This meeting is being held via teleconference because an in-person meeting is impractical due to the timely nature of the agenda items and the anticipated brevity of this meeting.
A G E N D A1,2
Board Members: Chair; Warren Gall, M.D.; Vice Chair, Ronald J. Kolegraff, M.D.; Secretary: Nikhil Wagle, M.D.; Trudy Caviness; Diane Cortese; Patricia Fasbender, D.O.; Mary Jo Romanco; Joyce Vista-Wayne, M.D.
- Call to order and roll call to establish quorum.
- Vote to approve agenda.
- Consider the Confidential Investigative Reports for files 03-2021-026, 03-2015-705, 03-2016-012, 03-2016-264, 03-2018-290 and 03-2018-463.
- Consider licensure for a Permanent License Application for Robert A. Cagle, M.D.
- Consider the Permanent License Application of Syed F. Jafri, M.D., file 02-2021-070.
- Consider licensure for a Permanent License Application for Arun K. Sherma, M.D., file 02-2021-076.
- Consider the Permanent License Application of Rahul Jain, M.D., file 02-2021-067.
- Consider the Permanent License Application of John D. Rumisek, M.D., file 02-2021-068.
- Vote on closed session cases.
- Des Moines University Educational Opportunity - Care Engagement With Patients Living With Substance Use Disorder And Complex Conditions - Mental Illness, Substance Abuse And Trauma Recovery – April 9 @ 12:00p.m.
- Identify and treat substance use and mental health disorders within primary care.
- Discuss evidence-based best practices in providing integrated care with a multidisciplinary approach of primary care, psychiatry, psychology, and social work.
- Review difficult patient cases through discussions and feedback from a panel of experts in primary care, psychiatry, addiction, and mental health.
 Public agenda materials are available via e-mail. Contact email@example.com or (515) 281-5171.
2 The Board may address agenda items out of sequence to accommodate persons appearing before the Board or to aid in the efficiency or effectiveness of the meeting