TELECONFERENCE MEETING – NOVEMBER 19, 2020 – 7:30 a.m.
Public teleconference number: 1-866-685-1580 Conference Code: 971-913-4151#
This meeting is being held via teleconference because an in-person meeting is impractical due to the timely nature of the agenda items and the anticipated brevity of this meeting.
A E N D A1,2
Board Members: Chair; Warren Gall, M.D.; Vice Chair, Ronald J. Kolegraff, M.D.; Secretary: Nikhil Wagle, M.D.; Trudy Caviness; Diane Cortese; Patricia Fasbender, D.O.; Mary Jo Romanco; Joyce Vista-Wayne, M.D.
- Call to order and roll call to establish quorum.
- Vote to approve agenda.
Call for motion to meet in Closed Session pursuant to Iowa Code section 21.5(1) “a,” “d,” and “f” to review investigative reports and other investigative material, and to discuss whether to initiate licensee disciplinary investigations or proceedings.
- Consider licensure for a Permanent License Application for Daniel A. Albright, M.D.
- Consider licensure for a Permanent License Application for Jessica H. Zaret, M.D.
- Consider licensure for a Permanent License Application for Timothy W. Swain, M.D.
- Consider the Confidential Investigative Report for file 02-2018-589.
- Consider the Motion to Amend Charges for files 02-2016-343 and 02-2017-352.
- Vote on closed session cases.
- Vote to pre-file proposed legislation - 272C.6. Hearings
- Disciplinary Hearings – Discussion
- IPHP Reappointment (Freeman)
 Public agenda materials are available via e-mail. Contact email@example.com or (515) 281-5171.
- The Board may address agenda items out of sequence to accommodate persons appearing before the Board or to aid in the efficiency or effectiveness of the meeting