This teleconference will be held via telephone.
If you wish to participate, please use the teleconference line below:
CALL: (866) 685-1580 USE CODE: 971-913-4151
IOWA BOARD OF MEDICINE - TELECONFERENCE MEETING
MARCH 12, 2020 – 7:30 a.m.
This meeting is being held by teleconference because an in-person meeting is impractical due to the timely nature of the agenda items and the anticipated brevity of this meeting.
A G E N D A1,2
Board Members: Chair; Kyle Ulveling, M.D.; Diane Cortese; Warren Gall, M.D.; Ronald J. Kolegraff, M.D.; Mary Jo Romanco; Joyce Vista-Wayne, M.D.; Nikhil Wagle, M.D; Brian Wilson, D.O.
- Call to order and roll call to establish quorum
- Vote to approve agenda
1. Consider physician letter for file number 02-2017-622.
2. Consider case history for file number 02-2019-325.
3. Consider Stipulated Order - Agreement Not to Practice for file numbers 03-2018-643, 03-2018-207 and 03-2018-296.
4. Consider new case file number 03-2019-648.
5. Consider case regarding file number 02-2019-304.
6. Consider application for permanent licensure.
- Vote on closed session cases.
- Vote to approve Interstate Medical Licensure Compact letter.
 Public agenda materials are available via e-mail. Contact email@example.com or (515) 281-5171.
- The Board may address agenda items out of sequence to accommodate persons appearing before the Board or to aid in the efficiency or effectiveness of the meeting
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accessible version of this document.