IOWA BOARD OF MEDICINE
February 14, 2020 – 7:30 a.m.
This meeting is being held by teleconference because an in-person meeting is impractical due to the timely nature of the agenda items and the anticipated brevity of this meeting.
PUBLIC AGENDA 
Board Members: Chair; Kyle Ulveling, M.D., Ronald Cheney, D.O.; Warren Gall, M.D.; Analisa Haberman, D.O.; Mary Jo Romanco; Brian Wilson, D.O.
- Call to order & roll call to establish quorum.
- Vote to Approve Agenda
- Motion to meet in closed session pursuant to Iowa Code section 21.5(1) “f” to discuss the Decision to be rendered in a contested case proceeding conducted according to the provisions of Iowa Code Chapter 17A. (Roll call vote required. Two-thirds of the members present must approve the motion.)
- Consider the Investigative Reports for files 03-2018-394 & 03-2019-396.
- Motion to meet in open session. (Voice vote required. A simple majority approves the motion.)
- Vote on closed session item. (Roll call vote required.)
- Motion to adjourn. (Voice vote required. A simple majority approves the motion.)
 Public agenda materials are available via e-mail. Contact email@example.com or (515) 281-5171.
 The Board may address agenda items out of sequence to accommodate persons appearing before the Board or to aid in the efficiency or effectiveness of the meeting.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accessible version of this document.