EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT
DECEMBER 9-10, 2021
- Monitoring Coordinator: We are currently reviewing the applicants and then we will schedule interviews. I will keep you updated.
- Administrative Assistant - Compliance: We are currently reviewing the applicants and then we will schedule interviews. I will keep you updated.
- Licensure Specialist: We are pursuing a new position for an additional Licensure Specialist due to the increased volume of license applications. I will keep you updated.
Legislative Update: Update from Joe Fraioli.
Board Meeting Update:
- Board Meetings: The next Board meeting is on January 27-28, 2022. The meeting will be held virtually.
- IPHP Meetings: The next IPHP meeting is on February 24, 2022.
- Teleconference: The next teleconference is on February 17, 2022.
Hearings: Discussion regarding upcoming disciplinary hearings.
Budget: The Board’s budget continues to be in excellent shape.
Remote Working: We are working with each staff member to determine the appropriate office/remote working combination.
Emergency Declarations: The Governor extended certain provisions of Emergency Proclamation and the new Emergency Proclamation expires on December 12, 2021. The Governor’s office has indicated that the Emergency Proclamation will likely be extended until there is a significant improvement in the pandemic