TELECONFERENCE MEETING AGENDA - SEPTEMBER 30, 2021 - 7:30 a.m.
Public teleconference number: 1-866-685-1580 Conference Code: 971-913-4151#
This meeting is being held by teleconference because an in-person meeting is impractical due to the timely nature of the agenda items and the anticipated brevity of this meeting.
PUBLIC AGENDA 
Board Members: Chair; Warren Gall, M.D.; Vice Chair, Ronald J. Kolegraff, M.D.; Secretary: Nikhil Wagle, M.D.; Trudy Caviness; Diane Cortese; Patricia Fasbender, D.O.; Mary Jo Romanco; Chad Stadsvold, D.O.; Joyce Vista-Wayne, M.D.
- Call to order and roll call to establish quorum.
- Vote to approve Agenda.
- Consider the Confidential Investigative Report for file 02-2019-051.
- Consider the Statement of Charges and Statement of Matters Asserted for files 02-2018-053, 02-2018-210 and 02-2018-358.
- Consider the Settlement Agreement for Lynette I. Iles, M.D., files 02-2016-352 & 02-2019-554.
- Consider licensure for a Special License Application for Shareef Mansour, M.D.
- Consider the Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, Decision & Order for Andrew O. Obamwonyi, M.D., files 02-2014-625 & 02-2016-139.
- Vote on closed session cases.
- Discuss Hearing schedule (Joe Fraioli).
 Public agenda materials are available via e-mail. Contact email@example.com or (515) 281-5171.
 The Board may address agenda items out of sequence to accommodate persons appearing before the Board or to aid in the efficiency or effectiveness of the meeting.