IOWA BOARD OF MEDICINE TELECONFERENCE MEETING
May 15, 2021 – 7:30 a.m.
Public teleconference number: 1-866-685-1580 Conference Code: 971-913-4151#
This meeting is being held by teleconference because an in-person meeting is impractical due to the timely nature of the agenda items and the anticipated brevity of this meeting.
PUBLIC AGENDA 
Board Members: Chair; Warren Gall, M.D.; Vice Chair, Ronald J. Kolegraff, M.D.; Secretary: Nikhil Wagle, M.D.; Trudy Caviness; Diane Cortese; Patricia Fasbender, D.O.; Mary Jo Romanco; Joyce Vista-Wayne, M.D.
- Call to order and roll call to establish quorum.
- Vote to approve Agenda.
- Consider the State’s Motion to Dismiss Statement of Charges for Ugochukwu E. Akoma, M.D., file 02-2021-001.
- Consider the Confidential Investigative Report for file 03-2019-382.
- Consider the Confidential Investigative Report for file 02-2019-276.
- Consider the Confidential Investigative Report for file 02-2019-675.
- Consider licensure for a Permanent License Application for Jeffery L. Allyn, M.D.
- Consider the Permanent License Application of Joshua A. Barber, M.D.
- Consider the Permanent License Application of Frederick R. Blodi, D.O.
- Consider the Permanent License Application of Emily M. Hochstetler, M.D.
- Vote on closed session cases.
 Public agenda materials are available via e-mail. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 281-5171.
 The Board may address agenda items out of sequence to accommodate persons appearing before the Board or to aid in the efficiency or effectiveness of the meeting.