For questions about:
|Enforcement (complaints, disciplinary actions, investigation process)||call 515-242-3252|
|Policy, Rules, Legal Questions||call 515-281-7088|
|Licensure (initial licensure, verifications, applications)||call 515-281-6641|
|Renewal of Licenses||call 515-242-3248|
|Iowa Physician Health Program||call 515-281-6006|
|Monitoring of Physicians (those that are under board order)||call 515-281-5525|
|Information Technology||call 515-281-6933|
|Press Inquiries||call 515-242-3268|
|Financial (receipts, tax identification number, W-9 forms, billing concerns)||call 515-281-3654|
Fax Number: 515-242-5908
Fax Number for Enforcement: 515-281-8641
|General E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
www.medicalboard.iowa.gov © 2015 Iowa Board of Medicine. All Rights Reserved.
1. The purpose of the Iowa Board of Medicine’s website, www.medicalboard.iowa.gov, is to provide the public with timely, accurate and accessible public information concerning licensure, compliance and administrative activities of the Board.
2. Website content is subject to change without notice from the Board as a result of updates and corrections. Public actions against licensees are posted on the website within a week after the Board has taken action, as provided by Iowa Administrative Code 653—Chapter 8. 6(1) “a.” Because all license applications are received online, applications are posted immediately. Updates on licensee information, such as changes in names, work locations, and so forth, are added as they are received. Corrections for website content are made promptly after errors are identified and corrections are verified, which is usually within three to five days.
3. Certain links on the website lead to resources located on websites that are not maintained by the Board or under its control. The inclusion of any link to another website, or any reference to any product or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply accuracy, an endorsement or recommendation by the Board.
4. The website is reviewed periodically by Board staff to ensure functionality and to review and update content. The Board welcomes any ideas or comments that may help us to further improve the accessibility and usability of the website. Click here to send any suggestions, corrections or updates to information on the website.
1. Personally identifiable information in public information on the website is allowed by Iowa Code Chapter 22.
The Iowa Board of Medicine makes the information contained in this website available as a public service. Under no circumstances shall the Board, its members, officers, agents, or employees be liable for any actions taken or omissions made in reliance on any information contained in this website or for any consequences of any such reliance. Information posted in this website is not intended to constitute either medical or legal advice or opinion.
Iowa Board of Medicine
return to home page